Monday 16 February 2009

My Korean Apartment







So I just thought I should post some pics of my little postage stamp sized apartment (room) in Korea. It's small but it's cozy and the floor heating is perfect in this horrible freeeeezing weather! The cat lounges around on the floor until she decides she wants to go outside, then she parades around whining for me to open the window: she has managed to figure out how to open it from the outside but not from the inside yet. So I open the damn window and let the bitter cold in and she just sits on the widow sill shouting at me as if to say "well take the snow away for me then!" apparently it's cold on her little tootsies. Damn cat. and she just sits there looking out letting the freezing cold in. witch.

0 comments:

    follow me on Twitter